EXPERIENCE BHUTANESE HOSPITALITY
The essence of Bhutan lies in the villages. They preserve much of what Bhutan was in the past, by way of customs, the day-to-day living as well as the peace and the quiet of a life that has changed very little for over a thousand years. Experience the rural Bhutanese home stay at the farmhouse. Rooms are clean with comfortable mattress & blanket and basic bathroom facilities on sharing basis.
Farm houses have been lived in by several generations and are away from town. Experience true rural Bhutanese way of life. Highlights of your stay will be the sharing of the farmhouse with family. You will sit around the traditional mud clay packed oven where the family cooking is done.
You will also see how the family works in there and tends to live–stocks. Experience a hot stone bath! Other interesting features of staying with family are to see how they make local rice-wine known as Ara, milking cows and at leisure times you can play popular local games Khuru and archery with the villagers , The experience is unforgettable!
- Western Bhutan Circuit Home Stay Tour – 7 nights;
- Central and South Bhutan Home stay Rural Life – 9 nights;
- Hotel Accommodation (twin sharing) in 3 star hotel All Meals/ tea snacks
- Transportation first class Toyota buses and Soy Government Official Tariff & Visa.
- Licensed and experienced English speaking guide Sightseeing Program and monument tees.