Haa Summer Festival
DESTINATIONS :Paro, Thimphu, Phunakha, Trongsa, Phobjikha, & Bumthang
Haa annual summer festival will give you an opportunity to participate in the nomadic life styles of the Haa community and feel the traditional lifestyle of the Haa people especially the Haapi-
Hoentoe, a dumpling. You may also take rides on Yaks and horses back and compete in the traditional game of khuru, archery and soksum. Haa is the western most region in Bhutan bordering to Tibet region of China.
- Experience Bhutanese local festival – Tshechu.
- Rare masked and sword dances and ritual’s performed.
- Special cultural sightseeing through best nature points and historical sites.
- Ancient monastery visit (Tiger’s nest, Kychu, Punakha Dzong, etc.).
- Meeting with the local Bhutanese.
- Hotel Accommodation (twin sharing) in 3 star hotel.
- All Meals/tea snacks .
- Transportation first class Toyota buses and SUV.
- Government Official Tariff & Visa.
- Licensed & experienced English speaking guide.
- Sightseeing Program and monument fees.